- 5:30 A.M. Sunrise meditation
- Residents can cook, or eat out.
- Day off, for volunteers who have been with us for over one week,
- New volunteers please help out.
- 7:30 P.M. Volunteers Karma Yoga Meeting to allot Seva (Selfless service).
- 6:45 A.M. Shat Karmas (Cleansing Practices) Rs. 400 each person
- 8:00 P.M. Special chanting
- 9:00 P.M. Movie night or Kirtan (optional)
- Courses continued as programmed.
- 4:30 P.M. Market day! Time for shopping/swimming/exploring.
- Dinner in town is optional. Please inform us if you are not eating at the ashram.
- 11:30 A.M. Free Introductory Class to Satyananda Bihar Style of Yoga Meditation
- 4:15 P.M. Clean up around Ram Temple.
- 5:15 P.M. Sunset Meditation at Shelly beach (if requested) or at Ram temple
- 7:00 A.M. Swimming & putting up posters.
- Enjoy Breakfast in Gokarna & surrounding beaches (at your own expenses.)
- 3:00 P.M. Havan preparation
- 5:15 P.M. Havan (Sacred Fire Ceremony for cleansing and energising) followed by Prasad(holy food)
- 7:45 P.M. Extra cultural program / Kirtan